The main Jyrgalan Village area is too crowded for you? Tired of seeing the ski tracks made not by your group members? Well then we have something special that worth a visit. A new Jyrgalan Heights Yurt Lodge (JHYL) is located 11 km from the village at the altitude of 2900 m right by the bank of the Jyrgalan river.
A completely new for 2019 season location which never been reachable by back country skiers at Jyrgalan before. Consist of 2 national Kyrgyz yurts custom handmade for us to serve in winters at high altitudes, sauna, kitchen and WCs.
- altitude 2900m
- located at the upper valley of the Jyrgalan
- 11km from the Jyrgalan village = complete wilderness and guarantee you won’t meet any other groups
- a large choice of more advanced slopes/lines then at the Jyrgalan village
- 1 client yurt, 1 kitchen/dining yurt, sauna, all meals included
- no cell network coverage at the site, but Megacom network works 500m down the valley (voice only), no wifi
- 220V output with generator available in mornings and evenings
- transfer with snowmobiles from Jyrgalan Yurt Lodge and back (towing)
- you can have a self-travel between yurt lodges at Jyrgalan if you want
Pricing and Bookings
Choose the desired amount of nights you want to stay at Jyrgalan Heights Yurt lodge. We will provide you with additional discount if you will stay for a week or more.
|PERSONS PER GROUP||PRICE PER PERSON|
|below 6 persons *||$99 per night|
|6 or more, 12 max||special price|
* minimum 2 persons for 2 nights